Last Updated: February 07, 2021
- Information We Collect
- Cookies and Other Technologies
- Using Information We Collect
- Sharing Information We Collect
- Your Choices
- Customer Ratings and Reviews
- Linked Sites/Social Media
- Use by Children
- Do Not Track Requests
- Users Outside the United States
- Email Security
- California Privacy Rights
- Contact Us
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We and our third-party providers collect information about you from a variety of sources, including (1) information you provide directly to us when you engage in any of the activities listed below, and (2) information we collect about you when you access and use the Sites. The information we collect includes both personally identifiable information and other information which is not used to personally identify you.
Information You Provide Us. We collect the requested information that you provide to us, such as your name, email address, postal address, phone number, payment information, gender, birthday, and product preferences, when engaging in any of the activities listed below:
- Place an order from our Sites
- Return an item or make an exchange from a previous purchase
- Inquire about our products or Sites
- Receive a gift package
- Create an account (profile) on our Sites
- Subscribe to receive our emails
- Enter a contest or sweepstakes
- Participate in a marketing survey, promotion, or event
- Participate in Renfro’s social media including ratings and reviews
You may choose whether or not to provide such information; however, the information may be required to complete your transaction or respond to your request.
Information Collected Automatically. We collect information automatically from you when you visit and use our Sites. Such information includes the following:
Usage information. We collect information about how you interact with our Sites. This includes information such as the dates and times that you visit a Site, the page you view, referring / exit URLs, your browser type, and the number of clicks on the Site. In some cases, we collect this information through cookies and similar technologies. To learn more about these technologies, please see the Cookies and Other Technologies section below.
Device Information. We may collect information about the devices you use to access our Sites (e.g., computer, tablet, and mobile phone), including your device model, IP address, operating system, unique device identifiers, and mobile network operator information.
Transaction Information. We collect transaction details related to your purchases through the Sites.
Information We Receive From Third Parties. We may receive information about you from third parties.
COOKIES AND OTHER TECHNOLOGIES
Please see below for more information regarding the technologies that we may use.
Log File Information. Log file information is automatically reported by your browser or mobile device each time you access the Sites. The information collected from log files may include your web request, Internet Protocol (IP) address, browser type, referring / exit pages and URLs, number of clicks, landing pages, and pages viewed.
Online Analytics. We may use third party analytics tools, such as Google Analytics, to help us measure traffic and usage trends for the Sites. These tools collect information sent by your browser or mobile device, including the pages you visit and other usage information. For more information regarding how Google collects, uses, and shares your information please visit http://www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners/.
Other Technologies. We may use standard Internet technology, such as web beacons, sometimes referred to as pixel tags, and other similar technologies, to track your use of our Sites. These technologies do not reside on your computer but are embedded in the Sites and are used to communicate with the cookies on your computer so we can learn more about how you use our Sites. For instance, a web beacon will let us see how often you view a specific page within a Site. Web beacons can also be used to identify any cookies on your computer placed when you view an advertisement for the Site somewhere else on the Internet. This allows us to monitor the effectiveness of our advertising efforts. We also may include web beacons in advertisements or email messages to determine whether messages have been opened and acted upon. The information we obtain in this manner enables us to customize the services we offer on our Sites, to deliver targeted advertisements, and to measure the overall effectiveness of our online advertising, content, programming or other activities.
USING INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We and our third-party providers use your information, including personally identifiable information, for a variety of business purposes, including:
- processing and fulfilling your product orders;
- creating and managing your account;
- communicating with you;
- responding to your inquiries and communications;
- customer service and technical support, which may include responding to your requests, resolving issues, and/or troubleshooting problems;
- for marketing purposes, including developing advertisements more relevant to your interests;
- providing, improving and customizing the Sites, communications, and advertisements;
- for internal operations such as enhancing our offerings and to conduct research and analysis;
- administering our contests and promotions;
- enhancing your shopping experience;
- to improve our merchandise selection and customer services;
- automated decision making;
- to assist in loss prevention and anti-fraud measures;
- to enforce our Terms of Service, Terms of Sale, and any other applicable terms and conditions and agreements;
- to comply with applicable laws, regulations, and legal processes; and/or
- to protect the security and integrity of our business, the Sites, the products we sell, our brand, users, customers, and our third-party business partners and service providers.
SHARING INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We and our third-party providers share and disclose your information, including personally identifiable information, to third parties under the following circumstances:
- with third parties that provide a variety of services on our or their behalf, including the development, hosting, maintenance, and support of our Sites and our ecommerce platform; processing your orders and payments; shipping products to you; data management, storage, and analysis; communications; and marketing;
- to comply with law, a court order, or other legal process, or in connection with a legal investigation;
- to develop advertisements based on your interests;
- as may be necessary to protect the rights and interests of Renfro, its third-party business partners and service providers, and our and their respective employees, customers, visitors, users, or any other person or entity;
- in aggregated or other non-personally identifiable form
- as required by applicable law
- in accordance with your consent
We provide you with the opportunity to update certain personally identifiable information and to opt-out of having information collected for certain purposes. For example, you may
- update your account information;
- deactivate your account;
- choose whether to receive promotions and offers from us;
- change your preferences for certain communications; and
- request access to your personally identifiable information.
You may exercise your choices by contacting us via the Contact Us information provided below or following the instructions provided in the electronic communications sent to you.
Because we plan our communications in advance, it may take several weeks for your request to become effective. If you continue to receive our communications after expressing an opt-out preference, please let us know so that we can investigate the situation. We will, however, continue to send transaction-based emails if you engage in a transaction, request customer support, or make similar requests.
In some cases, if you choose not to provide us with the requested information, we may not be able to complete your transaction.
Cookies and Other Technologies. You may opt-out of the automatic collection of some information by referring to your web browser’s or mobile device’s options or settings menu. However, doing so may disable many of the portions, features, or functionality of our Sites. For example, most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you have the choice to set your browser to accept or reject cookies. Each browser is different, so check the “Help” menu of your browser to learn how to change your cookie preferences or visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org for more information.
Targeted Ads. You can opt out of targeted ads served via specific third party vendors by visiting the Digital Advertising Alliance at http://optout.aboutads.info/?c=2&lang=EN or the Network Advertising Initiative at http://optout.networkadvertising.org/?c=1.
Google Analytics. Google provides users choice on how their data is collected by Google Analytics by developing an Opt-out Browser Add-on which can be located at: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en. By installing this Add-on, no information is being sent to Google.
We and our third-party providers implement reasonable physical, electronic, and administrative safeguards to help protect your personally identifiable information from unauthorized access, use, and disclosure. If you choose a direct payment gateway to complete your purchase, your credit card data is encrypted through the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (“PCI-DSS”). All direct payment gateways adhere to the standards set by PCI-DSS as managed by the PCI Security Standards Council, which is a joint effort of brands like Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover. PCI-DSS requirements help ensure the secure handling of credit card information by the Sites and our service providers.
CUSTOMER RATINGS AND REVIEWS
LINKED SITES/SOCIAL MEDIA
USE BY CHILDREN
Our Sites is are intended for a general audience. It is not intended for use by or directed at persons under the age of 18. Accordingly, and in compliance with children’s privacy laws, we do not knowingly solicit or collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of 13. If we become aware that we have inadvertently received personal information from a child under the age of 13, we will take steps to delete that information from our records. Please contact us as provided below in the Contact Us section if you believe we may have collected such information.
DO NOT TRACK REQUESTS
At this time, there is no worldwide uniform or consistent industry standard or definition for responding to, processing, or communicating Do Not Track signals. Thus, like many other websites and online services, the Sites are currently unable to respond to Do Not Track Signals. To find out more about “Do Not Track”, you may wish to visit http://www.allaboutdnt.com.
USERS OUTSIDE THE UNITED STATES
The Site, which is provided from within the United States and/or Canada, and our products sold through the Site and shipped from the United States, are subject to the applicable state and federal laws of the United States. If you use the Site from outside the United States, please be aware that your information will be transmitted to and shared with third parties that may be located in other countries to provide services such as transaction processing and fraud prevention. The data protections and other laws of such countries may not be as comprehensive as those in your country.
“Phishing” is a scam designed to steal your personally identifiable information. If you receive an e-mail that looks like it is from Renfro asking you for your personally identifiable information, including account information, please notify us as provided below.
CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS
Residents of the State of California may request a list of all third parties to which we have disclosed certain your personal information (as defined by California law) during the preceding year for those third parties’ direct marketing purposes. If you are a California resident and want such a list, please contact us via the Contact Us information provided below. For all requests, you must put the statement “Your California Privacy Rights” in the subject of your request and also provide your name, street address, city, state, and zip code. Please note that we will not accept requests via the telephone, and we are not responsible for notices that are not labeled or sent properly, or that do not have complete information. Please allow 30 days for a response.
Last Updated: February 07, 2021