Season of Giving Sweepstakes Full Giveaway Rules
“SEASON OF GIVING Sweepstakes” Promotion (The “Promotion”)
OFFICIAL Rules and Regulations
This Promotion is intended for viewing and participation in the 50 United States and Washington D.C. only and shall be construed and evaluated according to the laws of the 50 United States and Washington D.C. Please do not enter if you are not a legal resident of, and not located in, 50 United States or Washington D.C. at time of entry. VOID IN PUERTO RICO, THE U.S. VIRGIN ISLANDS AND OTHER U.S. TERRITORIES AND POSSESSIONS, AND WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN.
- Promotion Period: Starts December 4, 2022 at 12:00:00 AM Eastern Time (“ET”) and ends December 14, 2022 at 3:00:00 AM ET (the “Promotion Period).
- Eligibility: To enter and be eligible to win, you must be a legal resident of the 50 United States or Washington, D.C., be 18 years of age or older, and have a valid email address. Persons in any of the following categories are NOT eligible to participate or win prizes: (a) any person who, at any time on or after December 2, 2022, was or is a director, officer, or employee of Renfro Brands (the “Sponsor”), or its parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, franchisees, or service agencies; (b) individuals engaged in the development, production or distribution of materials for the Promotion or engaged in the administration or execution of this Promotion (collectively with the entities in 2(a), the “Promotion Entities”), and (c) persons who are or purport to be immediate family members (defined as biological or step-mother, father, sister, brother, daughter, son or dependent or spouse of any of the foregoing and their respective spouses, regardless of where they reside) of any person in any of the preceding categories, regardless of where they live, or who reside in the same household (i.e., live in the same household for at least 3 of the 12 months preceding the start of the Promotion Period, whether related or not) as any person in any of the preceding categories. Void in Puerto Rico, the U.S. Virgin Islands and other U.S. territories and possessions and where prohibited by law. Promotion is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws.
- How To Enter: To enter, during the Promotion Period, visit https://loopsandwales.com/pages/giveaway, read and accept these Official Rules and follow the instructions to register and enter the Promotion. Limit of one (1) registration per person and per email address for the entire Promotion Period. Registration is free. If it is discovered that you have registered or attempted to register more than ONCE, all of your registrations/entries will be declared null and void, and any prize you might have been entitled to will be forfeited. On your next visit(s) to the site, you will not need to register again, but you will need to log-in. Limit: one (1) sweepstakes entry per person and per email address/coordinating Instagram account. Entries received in excess of the stated limitation will be void and may, in Sponsor’s sole discretion, cause all entries to be declared void. All entries must be received by December 14, 2022 at 3:00:00 AM ET to be eligible. Persons may not enter using robotic, programmed or any other automated means of entry.
- Random Sweepstakes Draws: On or about December 21, 2022 an independent judging organization (the “Promotion Judges”) will conduct a random drawing from all eligible entries received. Twelve (12) entries (“Potential Grand Prize Winner”) will be randomly drawn from among all eligible entries received. The odds of winning the Grand Prize (as defined below) depend on the total number of eligible entries received.
- Prizes: There are twelve (12) Grand Prizes consisting of 365 pairs of socks. Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) $415 USD each, $4,980 total. Actual value may vary. Any difference between stated value and actual value will not be awarded. Winner must comply with all rules and regulations. Failure to do so may result in forfeiture of the prize. Winner acknowledges that Promotion Entities have not made nor are in any manner responsible or liable for any warranty, representation, or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, relative to the prize. Any and all warranties and/or guarantees on the prize (if any) are subject to the respective prize suppliers therefore, and Winner agrees to look solely to such prize supplier for any such warranty and/or guarantee. Prizes are not transferable or redeemable for cash and must be accepted as awarded, with no substitutions of any kind, except by the Sponsor, which reserves the right to substitute the prize (or portion thereof) with one of comparable or greater value, at its sole discretion. All federal, state and local taxes, as well as any other costs and expenses associated with prize acceptance and use not specified herein as being provided are the Winner’s responsibility.
- Winner Notification: Potential Winner will be contacted via email and Instagram. If prize is won by an eligible entrant who at least 18 but is still considered a minor in his/her state of residence, then prize may be awarded to his/her parent or legal guardian (who must execute and return all required documentation outlined herein). If the Potential Winner is found to be ineligible or not in compliance with these Official Rules, declines to accept the prize, or Sponsor is unable to contact the Potential Winner within a reasonable period, or in the event that the prize notification is returned as undeliverable, the prize will be forfeited and, at the Sponsor’s sole discretion, prize may be awarded to an alternate Winner. Potential Winner (or parent/legal guardian if applicable) may be required to furnish proof of identification in a form satisfactory to Sponsor. Before being declared a Winner, the Potential Winner will be required to execute and return an Affidavit of Eligibility/Liability & Publicity Release (unless prohibited by law) and a W-9 form within seven (7) business days from the date it is postmarked as having been sent by the Sponsor or its representative, or the prize will be forfeited and, at Sponsor’s discretion, awarded to an alternate Winner. Promotion Entities shall not be held responsible for any delays in awarding the prize for any reason beyond their control. Prize will be awarded to only a verified Winner. By accepting the prize, Winner consents to the use of his/her name, address (city and state), biographical information, voice, and statements relating to the Promotion or Sponsor, and photographs or other likenesses, without further compensation, notification or permission in any publicity, promotion or advertising carried out by Sponsor or its designees in any and all media now known or hereafter developed without territorial or time limitation, except where prohibited by law.
Conditions of Entry:
- By entering, entrants (i) acknowledge compliance with these Official Rules including all eligibility requirements and, (ii) agree to be bound by the decisions of the Sponsor and/or Promotion Judges, made in their sole discretion, which shall be final and binding in all matters relating to this Promotion. Entrants who have not complied with these Official Rules are subject to disqualification and all associated registrations/entries will be void.
- Promotion Entities are not responsible for late, lost, damaged, stolen, misdirected, mutilated, garbled, incomplete, undelivered, or inaccurate registrations or entries. Proof of transmission (screenshots or captures, etc.) does not constitute proof of delivery. All entries become the property of Sponsor and in no case shall be returned to sender.
- Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any entrant’s registration in the Promotion (and void all associated registrations and/or entries) or entitlement to a prize, if, in the sole discretion of the Sponsor, it determines or suspects that the entrant has attempted to undermine the legitimate operation of the Promotion by cheating, hacking, deception, or other fraudulent, deceptive or unfair playing practices (including any entries generated by script, macro, robotic, programmed, or any other automated means and entries by any means which subvert the entry process).
- If a dispute arises regarding who submitted an entry, the entry will be deemed to be submitted by the authorized account holder of the email address provided at time of entry and he/she must comply with these Official Rules. Authorized account holder is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address.
- As a condition of entering, entrants agree: (a) to release Promotion Entities from any and all liability, loss or damage incurred with respect to participating in the Promotion or the awarding, receipt, possession, and/or use or misuse of any prize (including any travel/activity related thereto), (b) that under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental, consequential, or any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses; (c) all causes of action arising out of or connected with this Promotion, or any prize awarded, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action; and (d) any and all claims, judgments, and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, and in no event will any entrant be entitled to attorneys’ fees and court costs.
- Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel, modify or suspend this Promotion (or any portion thereof) at any time and for any reason, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion, including if fraud, technical failures, including any network, server or hardware failure, viruses, bugs, errors in programming, or any other errors or other causes corrupt the administration, security, integrity or proper play of the Promotion. If terminated or cancelled, Sponsor may, at its discretion, conduct a random drawing to award the prize(s) from among all non-suspect, eligible entries received up to time of such action.
- Promotion Entities do not warrant that access to the Promotion will be uninterrupted. Promotion Entities are not responsible for any problems that may arise, including but not limited to: (a) lost, interrupted, inaccessible or unavailable networks, servers, satellite, cable Internet Service Providers, Web sites, or other connection, availability or accessibility problems arising in connection with or over the course of the Promotion; or (b) communications failed, jumbled, scrambled, delayed, or misdirected computer, telephone or cable transmissions or hardware or software malfunctions, failures or difficulties; or (c) failure of personal computers and/or software and hardware configurations, any technical malfunctions, failures, or difficulties, printing errors, clerical, typographical or other errors in the offering or announcement of any prize or in any prize notification documents or any other Promotion-related materials; or (d) for any other errors of any kind relating to or in connection with the Promotion, whether human, mechanical, clerical, electronic, or technical in nature, including, but not limited to, errors which may occur in connection with the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries and/or registrations; or (e) the incorrect or inaccurate capture of information, or the failure to capture any information in connection with the Promotion; or (f) damage to a user's system occasioned by participation in this Promotion or downloading any information necessary to participate in this Promotion.
- Any attempt by an entrant or other individual to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of this Promotion, including but not limited to any fraudulent claims, is a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek remedies and damages (including attorneys’ fees) from any such individual to the fullest extent permitted by law, including criminal prosecution. Entrant engaging in any of the foregoing activities may be disqualified, all associated registrations/entries will be void and entrant will forfeit any prize(s) won.
- In the event of any conflict with any Promotion details contained in these Official Rules and Promotion details contained in point of sale, television and print advertising, promotional packaging, and other promotion media (“Promotion Materials”), the details of the Promotion as set forth in these Official Rules shall prevail. Images of prize(s) as shown in Promotion Materials are for illustrative purposes only. Actual prize may vary from the prize pictured. The approximate retail values (“ARV”) of prizes as stated by Sponsor in the Promotion Materials and/or in these Official Rules are subject to price fluctuations in the consumer marketplace. If, at the time a prize is redeemed or awarded, the actual prevailing retail purchase price for the prize is less than the ARV stated by the Sponsor in Promotion Materials, and/or in these Official Rules, the Winner will not be entitled to a check or cash for the price difference.
- All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Promotion, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the substantive laws of the State of California without regard to California conflicts of law principles. All entrants consent to the jurisdiction and venue of the State of California.
- The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these Official Rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable or illegal, these Official Rules shall otherwise remain in effect and shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or illegal provision were not contained herein. In particular, Sponsor’s employees are not authorized to waive, modify or amend any provision or provisions of these Official Rules in any manner whatsoever.
- This Promotion is solely sponsored by Renfro Brands, P.O. Box 908, Mt. Airy, NC, 27030
- Winners (available after December 14, 2022) will receive an email and must reply with their name and address by 12/21/22.